Here are the songs for tonight’s show:
- Shika No Uta by Nujabes
- Melt by Hatsune Miku
- Love is War by Hatsune Miku
- Kaze no Uta by Teshima Aoi
- Reason by Fonogenico
- Japenese Koto Music off the Album: Chinese and Japanese Koto Harp and Shakuhachi Flute Music
- Relaxing Oriental Music off the Album: Chinese and Japanese Koto Harp and Shakuhachi Flute Music
- 13 Stringed Koto of Hong Kong off the Album: Chinese and Japanese Koto Harp and Shakuhachi Flute Music
- Mongolia off the Album:Chinese and Japanese Koto Harp and Shakuhachi Flute Music
- The Butterfly Lovers by the Beijing Symphony
- Tinh yeu tuyet voi off the Album: Saigon Rock and Soul
- Nhurng Dom Mat Hoa Chau (Fireballs) off the Album: Saigon Rock and Soul
The Spring of Elephant Six lives on as Circulatory System brings their unique brand of psychedelic pop to the Goat Farm! Come celebrate the lovely universe we live in this Saturday, March 31st at 7:30PM!
Zebu! is a dynamic duo that plays what can only be described as improvisational surf noise punk. Catch this self-proclaimed Best Rock and Roll Band in History (Ever.) at WREKtacular 2012 this Saturday at The Goat Farm!
Deacon Lunchbox was the stage name of Atlanta performance artist and poet Timothy Tyson Ruttenber, a construction worker by day and popular spoken-word performer by night. David Adams, Ellen McGrail, and Tony Gordon make up The Deacon Lunchbox Experience, a tribute to Ruttenber who died in a car accident in April of 1992. Catch them at WREKtacular on Saturday, March 31st at the Goat Farm!
Brainworlds follows the Chamber Cartel and starts WREKtacular off with meditative sounds that delve deep into the subconscious to explore the hidden relationships between the micro and the macro. Towering waves of electric harmony are the vessel in which the journey from myopia is made. Catch him at WREKtacular on Saturday, March 31st at the Goat Farm!