The Hyper Light Show!
Hyper Light Drifter – The Sentients
Fez – Flow
Disasterpeace – Spirit Square
Luigi’s Mansion – Staff Credits
Castlevania 3: Dracula’s Curse – Prelude
Castlevania 3: Dracula’s Curse – Mad Forest
Shinobi III – Whirlwind
Doom – I Sawed the Demons
Megaman II – Quickman Stage
Tekken 4 – Airport Theme
Bomberman Hero – Zip
Super Smash Bros. Brawl – Shaberu! DS Cooking Navi
Spectrobes – Jeena’s Theme
Pheonix Wright: Ace Attorney – Turnabout Sister’s Theme
Star Fox Assault – Theme of Star Wolf
Paper Mario: Sticker Star – Grassy Plains
Paper Mario: Sticker Star – Sticker Shop
Indivisible – Girl of Destiny
Fire Emblem: Fates – Far Dawn (Storm)
Fire Emblem: Fates – Road Taken (Roar)
Fire Emblem: Fates – Rush (Light)
HyperZone – Old Capital
HyperZone – Blast Furnace
HyperZone – Material Highway
Hear the show at http://traffic.libsyn.com/lostinthestacks/LITS_Episode_300.mp3
Clip from This is Spinal Tap
Intro: “Friction” by Television
“Margin Walker” by Fugazi
File this set under shows 180, 254, 202, and 203:
“Fight!” by Pain
“Magazine Collage” by Juvenile Hall
“Transliterator” by Devotchka
File this set under shows 211 and 220:
“Rum and Coca Cola” by the Andrews Sisters
“Coffee Blues” by Mississippi John Hurt
File this set under shows 232 and 277:
“Calling All Destroyers” by T Rex
“Sheela Na Gig” by PJ Harvey
Credits: “Closer” by Nine Inch Nails
“Slowly But Surely” by Holly Golightly
Stay tuned for the next Lost in the Stacks, “Earth Day: ALA SustainRT,” on Friday, April 22nd!
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or at http://lostinthestacks.libsyn.com/
- Angus Maclise / Tony Conrad / Jack Smith – S.O.S. (circa 1968) (Dreamweapon I)
- La Monte Young / Tony Conrad / Marian Zazeela / John Cale / Angus Maclise – B♭ Dorian Blues Saturday 19th November 1963 – Fifth Day of the Hammer (Theatre of Eternal Music)
- Tony Conrad – Four Violins (1964 – excerpt)
- Tony Conrad with Faust – From The Side Of Man And Womankind (1973) (Outside The Dream Syndicate)
Psych-Out! April 13 was hosted by Curtis.
The fist will run, grasp metal to gun.
The spirit sings in crashing tones,
We gain the battle drum.
Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn.
The pen won’t stay the demon’s wings,
The hour approaches pounding out the Devil’s sermon.
- “I Don’t Like Mondays” by The Boomtown Rats on The Fine Art of Surfacing released 1979.
- “Ten Years Gone” by Led Zeppelin on Physical Graffiti released 1975.
- “Boogie” by UFO on UFO 1 released 1970.
- “Jessica” by the Allman Brothers Band on Brothers and Sisters released 1973.
- “So Very Hard to Go” by Tower of Power on Tower of Power released 1973.
- “Fight the Power” by The Isley Brothers on The Heat is On released 1975.
- “The Gates of Delirium” by Yes on Relayer released 1974.
- The Fields of Inverness – Real McKenzies
- Ghost Ship Baltimore – Fighting Jamesons
- Ye Jacobites by Name – Hugh Morrison
- Alligator Arms – Gaelic Storm
- On The One Road – The Wolfe Tones
- The Flower of Finae – Karan Casey & John Doyle
- Blooming Caroline from Edinburgh Town – Battlefield Band
- Exhale – Mari Black
- Heidi’s Eyes – Collin Farrell
- Neil Gow’s Wife – Alasdair Fraser & Natalie Haas
- Lonely Castle William Set – The Willis Clan
- The Boys of Ballisodare/The Gooseberry Bush/The Dunmore Lasses/The Galway Rambler – Kevin Burke & Cal Scott
- I Wish I Had Someone To Love Me – Sean O hEanaigh